If you were
given a chance or choice to join in a reality Tv show what would it be?
The reality show that I might join it is a show that full of excitement
and happiness and also the last that you
might able to get a lesson that we may apply in our individual lives.
The reality show that I might join is Survivor of the Philippines first we give the
motive of that reality show first to boost confidence of every player to face
many challenges and also that reality shows to the audience to how the player
handle every situation and challenges in that reality tv show and also
esthablish friendship and strategy in life.
I choose that reality Tv show simply because in the Survivor
of the Philippines as I said earlier there are many Good factor that might help
some of the viewer and that they see the hardwork of every player and their attitude
and also I want to join this show because I want to conquer my fear and to face
the challenges in that reality show that myself may able to strengthen and to
see myself also because you may reflect your self in a place that you are alone and when you have a many doubt in
your life that is the perfect show that I might recommend to you that’s why I choose
that reality tv show to help my self and give some lesson to the viewer/audience.
Comments
Post a Comment